Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Awesome Husband

So my Sweetheart really went the extra mile yesterday and I love him so much for it! I have been wanting to paint my massage room for quite awhile now but we just haven't had the time. Well, apparently I have mentioned it just the right amount of times because Monday Shawn said "Let's go get some paint". We went to Lowe's and I picked out the color I have been imaging (after much study about what is "relaxing and soothing"). The color is a light green called Lynhurst Shady Grove. Then we went to walmart and got a nice console table to add as a nice accent to the room. Tuesday he called in "sick" to work and he spent the whole day painting the room and putting the table together so that I have a nice, peaceful, relaxing space to do massage. The color turned out PERFECT and it is just so nice in here now! On top of that, Tuesday morning he called and booked me a massage because I have been needing one desperately - what a sweetie! I have been hinting for awhile by telling him about all of my client's husbands that call and make appointments for their wives and he listened and did the same for me. Ahhh, it's times like this that really remind me how much I love him and how wonderful he is! Thanks honey, all of this meant SO MUCH to me!

2 comments:

Tracy Hendricks Owens said...

Funny, the same thing happened with my bathroom! When we bought our house, the whole place needed paint and the bathroom never got done. Well, I guess me telling him I would do it enough times got him motivated to do it for me one day. It was super nice! I'm glad your massage room is now perfect!

Sara said...

Do you think you could have Shawn call Dave and give him some pointers. He really needs a lesson in listening! :) Way to go Shawn!