Friday, September 19, 2008
Final 5
So I am happy to report that 4 of my favorites made it to the final 5 of AGT- Yay! I really think Nuttin but Stringz is gonna take it but who knows.... I really like them but like Shawn says- why does the one guy always have to have his underwear hanging out? Seriously people, do you really think we all want to see what kind of underwear you have on?? Can't you just leave something to the imagination? On the upside though, I guess we at least know he has some on-- teehee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We were pretty happy with the results, too (and correctly predicted 4 of the 5). I was really glad that the little girl went home. She is so super-cute, but her talent does not even compare to the others, and it would have been a shame for her to keep getting through just on cuteness!
Post a Comment