Thursday, September 4, 2008

AGT

So I am finally all caught up on AGT. I know that a lot of fans don't like Piers but I have to say that most of the time the man is dead on! Last nights show was great! It looks like the Dracula twins might finally be going home- yay! I can't believe they made it this far in the first place- whatever (same with the Zooperstars- LAME)! Two of my very favorite acts were on last night and they were both EXCELLENT! Nuttin' but Strings had an incredible performance that I could watch over and over. My other favorite was the guy who sings and plays piano (for some reason his name has completely slipped my mind right now). He has such an awesome voice and I agreed with Piers when he said he was "Spectacular". It's nice that they are finally weeding out the "not-so-talented and completely-not-talented" acts. Amy and I were talking about this the other night and I have to agree with her that it's just as much uniqueness and variety they have been putting through as it is pure talent. Luckily a few REALLY talented people have managed to squeak by and ended up in the finals- thank goodness! :)

No comments: