Friday, September 26, 2008

Bragspot

I just have a to take a minute and brag about my wonderful son. What a blessing that boy is to me! He is the only one of my 4 children who is always willing to help me without being asked or coerced. Every day when I am fixing dinner he quietly shows up and sets the table for me- without being asked. Every time I am unloading the dishwasher (If I'm feeling nice and don't make the kids do it- teehee), he will come in and start helping me unload it- without being asked. He is so sweet and helpful and I just know he will make a wonderful husband someday. Shawn teases him about being a "mama's boy" but frankly I don't see the "wussy" in that at all! I think it's a very gentlemanly thing to be. Ok, if your a wussy about it it's kind of lame but I firmly believe you can be a "manly man" as well as a "mama's boy", it just takes balance, which I think my boy has. :) I am just so proud of him and hope he continues to be so great. I am always telling him to do these things for his wife one day and she will think he is FABULOUS. I am doing my part to raise a great husband and father. :) I love you Tyler, you are an AWESOME son!

4 comments:

alison said...

I think that's great!!

KrisJ said...

I love that! Kaden is always good about opening doors for me and other women I think its so nice for them to know early on what will please women!

Sara said...

I think that is so great. He definitly has a wonderful mother, one who knows how to bring out the best in others. I should know, you helped me become who I am today! I hope my percious son will be just that kind of mama's boy when he is big enough. I love you Shell bell.

The Toy Guru said...

I have noticed that as well in Primary. He a a very sweet and cute boy. He was our "Spotlight Time" kid today and he was very humble about answering my silly questions. We... as mom's are responsible and accountable for teaching our sons how they will treat their wives. And, they watch very closely how their dad's treat us and how we treat their dads.What a tremendous responsibility!!