Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Onward....
It's now been a week and a half since the accident. I am still pretty sore- only now in all of the places that I didn't feel at the time because my neck hurt so bad. Now it's my hips and down into my legs. Crazy what can happen to a body in motion when it's suddenly stopped.... The girls seem to be feeling much better - I guess being young helps. :) We finally gave up trying to deal with his insurance because they were trying to not pay us what the car was worth. Our insurance was much better but I wonder how long that will last. We're waiting to get a check before we move forward in getting a new car. That in itself is frustrating. I know I want another fusion but we'll see what happens. It's hard when you don't even have a job. I think that is the most frustrating part of it all. I send in tons of resumes and applications every day but get few calls to interview. When I do interview I end up having 2nd interviews (so I know I'm at least likeable) but then it's hurry up and wait to even see if you get offered the job. It would be nice to know so we could decide what kind of a car payment we could afford.... argh! This is just all filled with stinky timing- but what did I expect, it is February after all.... (the worst things ALWAYS happen in February....). Anyway, if anyone knows of job for me please let me know because it never hurts to know somebody- especially when there are SO MANY applicants for EVERY job out there....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment